Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Leadership & Empowerment Coach to passionate high achieving professional women do what they love without sacrificing their personal life.
She has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching female entrepreneurs in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, facing fears, and loving who they are as a powerful woman.
In this episode:
- Why I say “welcome sisters”
- What it means loving yourself as a woman
- Embracing your personality type and being highly sensitive person
- Stepping into your personal power
- How living out of alignment shows up in the body
- Past spiritual retreat experience at Omega
- Living unconsciously vs intentionally
- Power of self-exploration -tuning back to your soul
- Being mindful and incorporating it into mundane tasks
- You are more than the roles
- Poem you are magnificent
- Being a vessel for God and my calling
- Breaking free from fears, anxieties, and old narratives
- Create spiritual practice
- Heart Centered Breathing
- Nicole uses Heartmath monitor
- Victim mindset
- Letting go of needing validation or approval
I love hearing from my listeners, so feel free to let me know what resonated with you from this episode. Together we can change the message that you need to be someone other than who you are. That you are enough and whole in this world! No more letting fears and overwhelm run your life. Time to put yourself back in the drivers seat!
Self-Care Summit: Improve Your Bottom Line and Your Personal Life: You can purchase this summit for $97. All the interviews are included along with the free offers by the guests. Click here to purchase.