Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Leadership & Empowerment Coach.
She has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching introverted female entrepreneurs in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, demote their inner critic, and connect to their authentic Self, so they can do what they love with sacrificing their personal life.
Part two of three on Perfectionism and being an highly sensitive person and where does this fear-based thinking come from?
In this episode:
- Part one of perfectionism series ep 72
- Perfectionist Assessment Link
- Clarifying being an HSP and perfectionism
- Where do these beliefs and messages come from?
- Get curious about your role models
- The work of Dr. Burns and Dr. Amens-thought distortions
- What is driving your life?
- Disempowered or Empowered as a highly sensitive person
- What is external vs internal locus of control (Ep 45 Emotional Intelligence)
- Blame game vs taking 100% responsibility
- Changing your Inner critic
- Brene Brown’s work on embracing imperfection
- People pleasing behavior
- Being the mirror
- Healthy striving, letting go of the outcome, and being empowered
- How to change your negative self-talk or fearful thinking
- Limiting Beliefs ep 17
- Rewriting your inner story ep 47
- What is coming up in part 3 of series
- Going from unhelpful thinking to helpful thinking
- Results from Good Girl Meets Spiritually Awakened Woman
Assessment: Click the button and find out if you have some perfectionist thinking and behaviors going on. Just remember if you learned it you can unlearn it!