Nicole Burgess has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching introverted women business owners and change makers in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, demote their inner critic, and connect to their inner wisdom, so they can do what they love with sacrificing their personal life.
She is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Indiana and Empowerment Coach to HSPs and introverts.
In this episode-Surrender:
- Why I do this podcast
- Ways to pivot from fear thinking to being present
- How this pandemic has impacted Nicole as an introverted and highly sensitive woman
- Self-Care tips (Previous episodes Power of Self Reflection, In Your Lane, Harness your emotions as HSP)
- Breath Work
- Feel the feelings
- Surrender into the unknown
- Importance of routine
- Emotionally Connected (Emotional Intelligence ep 45)
- Episode 89 of Liminal Space
- You are enough and together we will make it through this uncertain time
Online Meditation/Prayer: Click the button to receive the Zoom link to join Nicole and other women from various parts of the world.
Wednesday March 25th at 5pm EST
Tuesday March 31st at 11am EST