Nicole Burgess has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching introverted passion-driven women in breaking free from perfectionism, demote their inner critic, and prevent burning out, so they have deeper relationship connections and abundance in life.
She is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to HSPs and introverts. Life and Business Coaching services are available.
In this episode-Equality:
- Celebrating Soulfilled Sisterhood’s 100th episode
- Nicole’s previous podcast
- First step is educating yourself in racism, white privilege, etc
- Feminism with Joanne Bradshaw (episode 84)
- Listening without judgment and learning/unlearning
- Justice and equality
- Ways HSPs can take action-see links below for more books, causes, etc
- Being uncomfortable is a moment in time
- Self-care in order for you to take action
- Using your unique gift(s) to make changes
- Perfectionism series (episodes 72 , 73 and 74)
- Future episode on consciousness