Nicole Burgess is a leadership coach for highly sensitive high achieving women who go from controlled chaos to confidently calm. She helps them break free from perfectionism, self-doubt, and being stressed out.
Sign up for her free workshop on “5 Shifts End Overwhelm and Live a more Balanced Life as an HSP Entrepreneur” Click Here to sign up.
In this episode-Leadership:
- Conversation with other women on leadership from Mastermind group Nicole is in
- Not following the conventional path and making unconventional choices
- Leaders come from a place of inclusion-talk about the “hard topics”
- Returning to your why and your passion
- Having a healthy and strong support system
- Taking time alone and how it improves leadership (Ep 1 Self-Reflection and Ep 105 Self-Care through Fiber Arts)
- Creating and having time alone to build these skills
- Growth vs Fixed Mindset
- Leaders are about growing, learning, and reinventing yourself
- Who do you listen to for feedback?
- Continue to take small courageous steps (or bold leaps)
- Definition of leadership
“Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”-Mary Anne Radmacher (Author and artist)
“Integrity is chosing courage over comfort”-Brene Brown
*Disclaimer-These are affiliate links to Amazon, which I receive a small portion from the sales. Proceeds received go toward helping make this podcast possible.
Elizabeth Gilbert-Big Magic
Brene Brown-Dare to Lead
Carol Dweck-Mindset-The New Psychology of Success