For more than a decade, Tandy Pryor has helped her clients and audiences transform their lives, live more joyfully, and make more money. She empowers them to use their home or office space as a vehicle for making radical shifts in their lives and increasing wealth, productivity, and peace of mind.
Her intuitive advice and insights on how to set clearer boundaries, rediscover personal power and heal past experiences and fears that have stopped you have been called “raw, transformative, hilarious, honest, refreshing, innovative, spot-on, and spookingly accurate.
In this episode: Personal Space
- Tandy shares how a near-death experience lead her to be a coach
- Imposter Syndrome
- Following and tuning into your intuition
- What does it mean that our personal life influences their professional life?
- The top struggles Tandy heard from her clients
- What is Feng shui?
- How to feel more empowered as a woman
- Why boundaries are important (Episode 41)
- How else does your personal space impact women’s success in business
- Clutter impacts us on many levels
- If there is an imbalance in your relationships look at your bedside table (yep your own corner of personal space!)
- Have you trained everyone around you to treat you well or be dumped on
- Sales are conversations that convert
- No is a complete sentence
- Changing the inner stories (episode 47)
- Shadow work (episode 98)
- Ending the justifying and explaining your “No”
- Who has inspired Tandy?
- Human Design (episode 56)
- Tandy shares where you can get her free gift