My guest today is Esther Blum is an Integrative Dietitian and High-Performance Coach. She has helped thousands of women permanently lose weight, eliminate the need for medication, lose stubborn belly fat, and reverse chronic illness.
Esther is the bestselling author of * Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat; Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous; Secrets of Gorgeous, and The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project.
She currently maintains a busy virtual practice where she provides 360 degrees of healing with physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual support.
Esther has appeared on Dr. Oz, the Today Show, and Fox News Live.
If you are experiencing midlife hormone changes this episode and the upcoming ones in the month of October is for you!
In this episode: Midlife Hormone Changes
- Esther shares why she became an Integrative Dietitian and High-Performance Coach
- How she began to measure her own success and her mission
- Esther’s frustrations with restrictions of food especially for women
- What is your body telling you?
- What are signs a woman’s hormones are out of balance and/or beginning perimenopause?
- What is a dutch panel test and getting to root cause?
- Exploring hormone replacement to decrease insomnia, hot flashes, etc during midlife.
- What is estrogen detox?
- Why Esther doesn’t like Mirena or NuvaRing?
- How birth control impacts your nutrients?
- Difference between the blood test and the Dutch Test
- Decreasing the irritability and improving a woman’s life
- Why invest in your health?
- Quality of life and living your best life
- Three ways women can have better mental focus?
- Optimizing your time-(Episode 79)
- Saying NO and ending people-pleasing (episode 12)
- Giving yourself permission to use the restroom!
- What is Esther’s self-care routine?
- Eliminating shame around body image and food
*Disclaimer I am an affiliate to Amazon which means I receive a small portion of the sales. This helps support Soulfilled Sisterhood podcast.
Secrets of Gorgeous, and
The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project
Beyond The Pill by Dr. Brighten