Guest Lynn Whitbeck is the Founder and CEO of Petite2Queen and Future Forward Sales. She helps the world by providing sales and leadership training programs to achieve more, faster. Lynn is the catalyst for businesses to turn their sales teams into revenue-generating champions.
With her crew, Lynn’s strategic sales training program helps organizations achieve the expanded revenue and business growth that happens when their sales team learns to capitalize on every lead. The powerful live training delivers immediate results in easy shifts, shortens the sales cycle, builds stronger relationships, and closes more sales.
Lynn is the co-author of the highly regarded book, Practical Wisdoms @ Work. This quick-read guide provides insights to navigate situations, challenges, and opportunities that arise every day in business. Teaching you how to broaden your career with skills that will set you apart.
Lynn has been featured in USA Today, HuffPost, Chicago Tribune, and more!
In this episode: Selling
- Lynn shares her journey on why she went into sales and how it has empowered in her life
- Why she believes all women should have sales training
- Understanding how selling can improve your leadership
- Lynn defines effective leadership using these four core pillars
- How you can leverage your self-doubt to make your best decisions?
- Shining light on our shadows (episode 98 on “Opportunities Await in Shadow Work”)
- Lynn’s 3 step process to shift from self-doubt to positive thinking
- In step two you evaluate the risk by exploring these questions
- The affirmation that Lynn uses each day to anchor her day in
- Self-Reflection episode 1 to listen to your inner wisdom
- What does it mean to manage up? (If you are in the corporate world you need to hear these 7 habits!)
- Have an idea you want a manager or supervisor to hear? Listen to habits #5 & #6 Amy Cuddy’s book review episode 50 and power stances
- Nicole shares an example of how a past manager helped her pivot when asking for support
- Lynn shares how she helps women build their confidence
- You must give yourself permission to do this ONE thing
- Are you a perfectionist? Episode 72, episode 73, and episode 74)
- How Lynn’s “humility square” helped her shift her thinking on being perfect?
- What to ask yourself and/or your team members if you fail?
- What did you get from failing?
- What are the three most important skills women need so they can have a career that they truly love?
- Lynn shares how she took action to feel more grounded and make a difference when COVID19 began in March
- Lynn shares her self-care practices
- Nicole shares tips on resetting your nervous system as a highly sensitive woman