Nicole Burgess is a leadership coach for introverted and/or highly sensitive professional women who go from controlled chaos to confidently calm.
She helps them break free from perfectionism, self-doubt, and being stressed out. No longer be fear-driven and instead be soul led!
Sign up for her free workshop on “5 Shifts End Overwhelm and Live a more Balanced Life as an HSP Entrepreneur” Click Here to sign up.
In this episode: Vision
- Nicole shares recent feedback from friends about her future dreams
- Power of collages and vision boards
- Why Soul?
- Soul time or soul work vertical connection vs horizontal connection
- Nicole shares a dream from a few years ago and it coming to fruition with a local chapter of iHeart Radio group of women
- Do you want to look at it daily or complete it then put it away?
- Can be printed images or words or do a digital one
- Capturing all aspects of your life
- Message from spiritual teachers-Holding dreams close to heart and not sharing w others
- Visual connection and others have written down and buried dreams
- Decide whether you want paper or digital one
- Set aside time to get quiet over the next couple of weeks for this soul work (Episode One)
- Add images and words that resonate with you, that capture or create the intention of what you desire in your life
- Add images and words for all aspects of your life-financial, relationship, business/career, self-care, recreational, health, etc.
- Decide where to place it or put it in a safe place for your eyes only
- For paper vision board-poster board, construction paper, glue, scissors, magazines, photos, printed images from internet
- Digital Vision Board: canva.com or another digital platform to contain all the images and words you want to have on it.