Sarah Santacroce, a returning guest, is on a mission to change the current marketing paradigm. After 12 years of running a successful LinkedIn Consulting business, it inspired a yearning in Sarah to create a global movement that encourages people to bring more empathy and kindness to business & marketing.
As a ‘Hippie turned Business Coach’, Sarah hosts the Gentle Business Revolution podcast and works with heart-centered entrepreneurs to question their assumptions when it comes to marketing & gives them permission to market their business their way, the gentle way!
Sarah shares a fresh perspective and doesn’t shy away from calling things out that no longer work for many of us when it comes to the current marketing model. Her clients sometimes refer to her as ‘the female Seth Godin’.
In this episode: Gentle Marketing
- Returning guest and Sarah’s mission for businesses
- (For our previous conversation on anxiety around marketing as an introvert ep 42)
- Sarah shares her journey in writing her first book “The Gentle Marketing Revolution”
- How does marketing contribute to anxiety?
- She shares her own epiphany on doing it differently
- Coming from a heart-centered space vs scarcity marketing
- Sarah discusses her past 12 years in the marketing arena and feeling she is different
- Going from being misaligned in how to promote your business to finding the path that works for you
- How marketing this way supports being a highly sensitive professional
- How does gentle fit with marketing?
- Putting yourself in your customer’s place
- Raising consciousness
- Gentle but fierce (episode 77 I discuss being gentle yet fierce as a highly sensitive woman)
- Changing nice to kind vs good girl mindset (episode 2)
- How has this shift in her professional life impacted her personal life
- Going beyond the buzzword of authentic marketing
- Introverts take time to open up in friendships-Sarah shares a personal experience
- Why she chose the labyrinth in her book
- Personal development is an on-going process
- Doing your shadow work and Carl Jung (episode 98)
- What is possible in doing marketing this way?
- Finding out what you enjoy in how you deliver your marketing
- Do not need to conform instead use your difference
- Customers are wanting transparency and transformation
- Sarah shares her Kickstarter process in launching her book and staying in alignment
- Take away from today and inspired action step
Have you left a rating or review for Soulfilled Sisterhood? It is easy and simple to do.
Just head over to the iTunes podcast, go to ratings and reviews.
Click a 5 star rating if you LOVE the show
Click on “Write a review” to leave a message about what resonates with you. Whether a specific episode or the show itself. I love hearing from my listeners.