Nicole Burgess is a leadership coach for highly sensitive professional women who love what they do professionally but feel overwhelmed and stressed out. She helps them go from chaos to calm, self-doubt to confidence, and getting in their own way to competent and capable.
If the above resonates with you, then I invite you to check out my new online workshop “3 Ways Being a Good Girl Holds You Back in Business or Your Career and What To Do Instead.” Click Here to sign up.
In this episode: Leadership
- Leadership as an entrepreneur, for Fortune 500 company, a family or of one in a service-oriented business
- Nicole put her anger into action (ep 122 3 Benefits of Anger)
- Insurrection and domestic terrorism
- Leadership is not this
- Nicole shares her clinical work with people impacted by domestic violence
- What is the power and control wheel?
- Words we use matter
- Perpetrators of violence can change if they do these things
- Differences in protests and white privilege
- Introverts and HSP make great leaders (episode 69)
- Who are the leaders who inspire you?
- Nicole shares female leaders she admires
- What are healthy leadership skills?
- Highly sensitive professional leaders do this well
- Leadership is equality
- How traveling improves accepting differences and growth
- Looking for our commonalities vs seeking to divide
- Stronger together
- If you have teenagers at home have a dialog with them about their experience, how they define leadership, and ways to manage conflict
- Explore your own beliefs on leadership. Are there any changes that need to be made?
- Whether a leader of one or a leader of a team, ask your team or others how they think you are doing as a leader.
Be the change you wish to see in the world-Mahatma Gandhi