Nicole Burgess is a leadership coach for highly sensitive professional women who love what they do professionally but feel overwhelmed and stressed out. She helps them go from chaos to calm, self-doubt to confidence, and getting in their own way to competent and capable.
If the above resonates with you, then I invite you to check out my new online workshop “3 Ways Being a Good Girl Holds You Back in Business or Your Career and What To Do Instead.” Click Here to sign up.
In this episode: Intuition
- Clients I work with reflect back on my intuition
- Everyone is intuitive yet it can be dismissed, pushed down, or ignored
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator and how do you take in information N or S
- What does preference of intuition look like and sound like
- Many books on this topic
- Previous guest Penney Pierce episode 104 has done many workshops on intuition
- Intuition defined
- Crown chakra and being open to receive
- How to discern between intuition vs fear
- Doing your soul work-mindfulness, meditation, and connecting to Source
- In the moment vs past or future
- Notice what feel in your body-tightness (fear) vs ease (intuition)
- Being responsive vs reactive (episode 45 Emotional Quotient)
- Intuition can feel like this vs fear can feel like this
- Get curious about when you were a young girl and you listened and followed an inner hunch?
- What happened when you did?
- Now as an adult woman have there been times you heard or received a message or image or felt something that guided you on a choice in your business/career, your relationship, your finances?
- Spending time in contemplation (episode 1)
*Disclaimer: These are affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from the seller. All affiliate commissions I receive help me produce this podcast so you can continue to listen for free.
Free Online Workshop
- Do you struggle with saying No without feeling guilty?
- Or maybe you have been “following all the rules”, but feeling exhausted or frustrated because it isn’t getting you closer to where you want to go in your career or business.
- Or the old conditioning of “nice girls do this”, yet you crave to break free of the box you think you are trapped in.
Sign up today to find out ways you can go from good girl ways to an empowered highly sensitive professional woman!