Nicole Burgess is a Soul-Led Leadership Coach for women in midlife who want to find ME-aning in the second half.
If you feel your inner widsom/soul calling you to make some changes, then you are in the right place.
In this episode: Apologizing
- Behind the scenes and upcoming changes on Nicole’s website
- Facebook post by Maria, Relationship Expert, and LMFT
- Getting curious about what is driving the decision
- Do you worry about having a messy home?
- Benefits of asking questions vs apologizing for wondering
- Healthy relationships: Intimatimate connections Amanda Hildbrandt (ep 30), Dr Tari Mack (ep 46), and Dalila Jusic-LaBerge (ep 15)
- What are your boundaries? Check out my episode with Sharon Martin (ep 12)
- You are not responsible FOR other people’s emotions and behavior
- Do you apologize for investing in yourself? Listen to the series on money mindset (episodes 34, 35, and 36)
- How often do you give yourself permission to be “unproductive”?
- Perfectionism Series (ep 72, 73, and 74)
- Self-care episodes Maureen Werrbach (ep 19) and Daily gratitude (ep 28)
- Are you in a trace or asleep in your life or awake and living intentionally?
- What to do when others project their fears onto you?
- No longer staying small
- Rewriting your inner story and being your own heroine (ep 47)
- Where in your life are you apologizing?
- What is one step you can take today to no longer apologize for that specific area?
- Take your self-power back and role model to others in breaking old constructs