Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and introvert mentor to NF’s and HSP professional women.
She helps them end the overwhelm and stressed out cycle so that they can be more connected in relationships, thrive in life and create harmony both professionally and personally.
Nicole uses mindfulness and spiritual practices in her work with women.
In this episode:
- Temperament discussion with Stacey Horn (episode 6)
- Introvert descriptions from InnerKinetics by Ray Lincoln, Carl Jung, and by Myers’ Briggs personality testing (link” )
- Fears, self-doubt, anxiety is not because of introversion or extroversion
- Social anxiety-fear of being judged or humiliated
- Quiet time before and after events to manage energy levels
- Flipping your thinking and impact of the amygdala on body
- Getting curious about your fears
- Conversation with Lynn Dutrow on you driving your life vs anxiety (episode 4)
- Self-care practices: mindfulness, walks in nature, journaling
- Sleep hygiene and its impact on mood, managing stimulation, and conflicts in life
- Breaking free of limiting beliefs (episode 17)
- Rewiring your neurological pathways in your brain-go from reacting to responding
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small portion of the proceeds. The proceeds are applied to the cost of creating, editing and maintaining the podcast.