Heather Dominick is a woman who is impressively successful, and highly spiritual. A former high school drama teacher who collaborated with none other than Bette Midler. A graduate of NYU where she received her first coach training. Heather is the winner of the 2015 Best of Manhattan Coaching Award and creator of the 2014 Stevie Award-winning virtual event A Course In Business Miracles®: 21-Day Discovery Series that attracted close to 6,000 official registrants from all around the world.
She has appeared on Lifetime Television and has been published in numerous books including Stepping Stones to Success alongside Deepak Chopra
An exceptional facilitator and teacher Heather is known for creating a safe, sacred community for true transformation whether she is teaching a Business Miracles® Class, delivering training online or in-person or mentoring members of her Business Miracles Community in her various Mentoring Programs. She has helped thousands of HSE®s release life-long limiting beliefs, overcome fears and learn how to build their business in a way that actually feels so good that they can’t help but create solid, sustainable, high-level financial success.
Heather is also the founder and leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® movement since 2010.
In this episode:
- Heather shares her journey from working for someone else and the moment that changed her life to become an entrepreneur
- Her incorporating her spiritual practice from the beginning as an entrepreneur
- What happened when she reached the million dollar mark in her business
- Heather discovering Dr. Elaine Aron’s work on highly sensitive person (episode 9 for more info on HSPs)
- How her clients view being highly sensitive
- HSPs need a “different approach to marketing and selling”
- What lead Heather to A Course in Miracles and incorporating it into her work with other HSP entrepreneurs
- “Definition of a miracle is a shift in perception”: how we see ourselves and our business
- Highly sensitive people are spiritual and why it is important to incorporate into daily living both personal and business
- Heather shares there are 12 top HSP shadows and strengths
- She shares some of the ‘whys’ spirituality isn’t often brought into entrepreneurial businesses
- Heather works with a wide array of HSEs-beginning, those who have tried multiple programs, and who has built a successful business and discovered they are highly sensitive
- A common theme is “not enough”-HSPs developed unconscious belief is we are not enough-world is designed for the other 80%
- HSPs nervous systems-you interpret stimulation and information at a higher degree
- Top shadow is overwhelm
- The second theme is being seen as a fraud (imposter syndrome) and not wanting to be seen as different
- Heather has in-person training retreats twice a year with her mentoring programs
- She shares three key core practices for financial stability
- What V & V means for HSEs and their businesses
- Creating sustainable businesses will look different for each HSE
- In her elite program HSEs explore their “lead value” whether it is time, energy or money
- Many HSPs driving value is NOT money
- Nondualistic thinking
- Be willing to embrace your sensitivities and build a sustainable business
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small portion of the proceeds. The proceeds are applied to the cost of creating, editing and maintaining the podcast.