Nicole Burgess is a licensed marriage and family therapist and women’s empowerment coach to NF’s and HSP professional women. She helps them end the overwhelm and stressed out cycle so that they can be more connected in relationships, thrive in life and create balance both professionally and personally.
Nicole has been working with high achievers for over a decade in helping them accept their sensitivities and personal power at a soul level. Because the world needs what you have to offer in making a difference.
In this episode:
- HSP and high achieving women desire to make a difference in the world
- Self-acceptance and self-care is key to manage overwhelm and stress (Episode 1)
- Highly sensitive person info (Episode 9-traits and Episode 11-lifestyle)
- Coping skills of pushing vs doing it with ease conversation w Heather Dominick (Episode 37)
- Fears that show up– perfectionism, imposter syndrome, etc
- Nicole shares her personal story of being seen and heard when she launched her previous podcast Launching Your Daughter
- Standing in your power and being the person you are designed to be
- Daily practice of self-compassion and reflection to support yourself when feeling vulnerable
- The stories we tell ourselves
- Incorporating your spirituality to work at a soul level vs ego
- Setting up systems for marketing for social media, emails, newsletters, etc
- Batching tasks in personal life
- Challenging old messages and releasing those limiting beliefs (Episode 17)