Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to high achieving and sensitive professional women. She helps them end the overwhelm and stressed out cycle so that they can thrive in life, create a balance that works for them and continue to make an impact in the world.
She has been in the psychology world for over a decade and has a background in Accounting and being a Business Analyst. Nicole understands both the corporate world and being the CEO of her own service-oriented businesses.
In this episode:
- Creating professional boundaries as an introverted and/or highly sensitive woman
- When does your work day end?
- How often are you taking breaks?
- No zone time for electronics
- Importance of closed-door policy or time
- Creating specific times for phone calls and emails
- Helping your employees with problems
- What is a true crisis
- Nicole shares a personal story of her time as a Business Analyst
- Responding vs reacting
- Boundaries with and for your family as an entrepreneur
- You are 100% responsible for your life