Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to high achieving and sensitive professional women. She helps them end the overwhelm and stressed out cycle so that they can thrive in life, create a balance that works for them and continue to make an impact in the world.
She has been in the psychology world for fifteen years, has a background in Accounting and being a Business Analyst. Nicole understands both the corporate world and being the CEO of her own service-oriented businesses.
In order for you to live your best life professional boundaries and personal ones are key. And yes boundries can change over time. Boundaries are not permanent. Saying NO is a full and complete sentence.
I help women end the need to defend their boundaries or explain why they are saying no to a request.
In this episode-Professional Boundaries:
- Creating professional boundaries as an introverted and/or highly sensitive woman
- Practical limits in your day to help you not only manage your energy but also role-model to others
- When does your work day end?
- How often are you taking breaks?
- No zone time for electronics
- Importance of closed-door policy or time
- Creating specific times for phone calls and emails
- Helping your employees with problems
- What is a true crisis
- Nicole shares a personal story of her time as a Business Analyst
- Self-care and mindfulness
- Responding vs reacting-listen to episode one in how self-reflection/contemplation can help build this skill
- Boundaries with and for your family as an entrepreneur
- You are 100% responsible for your life and you are the leader of it!