Sarah Santacroce is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who has personally coached, mentored and guided over 1,900 entrepreneurs. She helps them position themselves as experts on LinkedIn, shows them how to find & express their unique voice & stand out as thought leaders. As a result, they find their tribe, get the recognition they deserve & a steady flow of clients – with ease & not sleaze.
In addition to her LinkedIn expertise, Sarah is known for helping fellow introverts market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference. She’s also the host of the ‘Introvert Biz Growth’ podcast where she has conversations with introverts who have grown their business using their introverted superpowers. She lives in beautiful Switzerland where she was born and raised but considers herself an alternative thinking citizen of this world who’s on a mission to bring more kindness to business.
In this episode:
- Sarah shares her journey of living in CA, having a newborn, and wanting to start her own business.
- Narrowing her niche and why she picked Linked In
- Marketing with integrity and authentic
- Sarah gives some examples of fears that come up for introverts
- Shifting your mindset and perceptions
- “What is Your Why” by Simon Sinek
- Doing your inner work and how it impacts your marketing
- Being authentic and vulnerable with integrity vs using vulnerability as a marketing technique
- Tips on using LinkedIn and being seen as an expert
- Show me vs Tell me content
- Relationship building
- Social selling vs social serving
- Being seen and heard episode 39
- Marketing in a way that works for you as an introvert and embracing your fears
- Managing your energy and being in alignment with your marketing platform
- Sarah shares her self-care practices in building her businesses, being an expat, and the importance nurturing herself when she turned 40 years old
- How meditation has helped her with sleep
- Checking in with your intuition and how you feel when doing specific marketing techniques
Practical Profit for Psychotherapist is an online course for mental health professionals who are opening a private practice or have been in private practice for a few years.
- You struggle to manage your business and personal finances for your sole proprietor or LLC.
- Finances feel overwhelming or you are scared to look at your finances.
- You need step-by-step guidance.
- Want to feel empowered in knowing your numbers for your business and personal life.
- Ready to reframe the belief that therapists aren’t allowed to make money?
- Uncover/discover your money blocks and learn how to get unstuck!
This online course includes a template for tracking business expenses in tax categories for year-end taxes, car mileage, profit and loss statement, comparison of years, AND a personal budget! (Templates available if you are solely private pay OR take insurance.)
Gain a better understanding of managing your business as the CEO and accounting skills that are not taught in graduate school!
LIMITED OFFER: For the first 50 people who sign up you pay only $99! Use coupon code: DISCOUNT99