Host Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to high achieving and sensitive professional women. I have been in the psychology field for over a decade with a background in Accounting and as a Business Analyst.
I help introverted, sensitive and ambitious women overcome anxiety (i.e. overwhelm, fears, and worries) so that they can thrive in life, create a balance that works for them and continue to make an impact in the world.
In this episode:
- What is emotional quotient (emotional intelligence)?
- History of EQ-Peter Salovey and John Mayer
- Daniel Goldman’s book Emotional Intelligence
- How does emotional intelligence impact your life?
- Five components to EQ
- Daily Self-reflection and contemplation episode 1
- Reacting vs responding to events in life
- Good girl persona/mask impacts your EQ
- What does self-care have to do with self-regulation?
- Are you intrinsically or extrinsically motivated?
- HSPs and introverts are often empathic and empaths
- Higher EQ assists in managing anxiety
- Four dimensions of EQ
- Giving yourself permission to feel your emotions
- Using assertive communication or “I” statements
- Do you seek validation to say you are enough?
- How Fred Rogers impacted children’s EQ
- Take action today to improve your emotional intelligence
“You are already enough and whole”-Nicole Burgess
Practical Profit for Psychotherapist is an online course for mental health professionals who are opening a private practice or have been in private practice for one to five years.
This is for you if you are ready to:
- End the struggle to manage your business and personal finances for your sole proprietor or LLC.
- Go from overwhelmed or ashamed to empowered around money.
- You need step-by-step guidance.
- Shift your mindset and beliefs around earning or having money.
This online course includes a template for tracking business expenses in tax categories for year-end taxes, profit and loss statement, comparison of years, AND a personal budget! (Templates available if you are solely private pay OR take insurance.)
Gain a better understanding of managing your business as the CEO and accounting skills that are not taught in graduate school!
LIMITED OFFER: For the first 50 people who sign up you pay only $99! Use coupon code: DISCOUNT99