Dr. Tari Mack is a clinical psychologist, relationship coach, speaker, and author. She has spent many years working with amazing, beautiful humans who have had the courage to be vulnerable and tell the truth about who they are. She’s passionate about helping others lead more conscious, accountable, and joyful lives while learning to harness the power of the Universe along the way.
Residing in Chicago, Dr. Tari resides in Chicago, Illinois, is a supermom to two adorable and hilarious daughters and enjoys yoga, writing, laughing, and spending time with her amazing friends and family.
Her new book: Every relationship is a Test: Master Your Love Lessons and Finally Get the Love You Deserve
In this episode:
- Dr. Tari Mack shares her journey from being a clinical psychologist to relationship coach
- She shares “following the nudging” from blogging to writing a book
- Following your intuition
- Dr. Mack talks about the “power differential” between men and women
- Two types of unconscious attraction
- Healing begins with yourself
- Taming the inner critic or critical voice
- Being more mindful about what you tell yourself-the automatic scripts
- Second type of unconscious attraction as an adult
- Going from unconscious patterns to more conscious
- Paying attention your body signals and intuition
- Tapping into soul level with Universe, Spirit, God, Higher Power
- Leaning into discomfort and facing fears vs avoiding
- Women have the power to choose
- Are you on your side of the street or the other persons?
- Taking good care of yourself with boundaries, assertiveness, and communication
- Each person is responsible for themselves
- Dr. Mack shares her self-care routine
“We are attracted to partners in how we feel about ourselves”
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small portion of the proceeds. The proceeds are applied to the cost of creating, editing and maintaining the podcast.