Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Leadership & Empowerment Coach to passionate high achieving professional women do what they love without sacrificing their personal life.
She has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching female entrepreneurs in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, facing fears, and embracing who they are as a powerful woman.
In this episode:
- Are fears and old beliefs driving your life and how you are living?
- Are you listening to your soul?
- Living with ease or from dis-ease
- Midlife unraveling – first half of life vs second half of life
- Where do limiting beliefs come from?
- Are you aware of your blind spots, shadows, or unconscious beliefs you are living from?
- Removing the Good girl Mask
- What happens when we don’t live in alignment with our soul?
- Psyche means soul
- Nicole gives examples of women giving up their power
- What thoughts do you continue to focus on?
- Let others live their path and stay on your side
- Nicole shares old message given to her growing up
- Creating a spiritual practice
- Feedback Nicole gets from women clients
- Setting boundaries and letting go of other people’s responses
- Carol Dweck-Fixed or Growth mindset
- Nicole shares her experience in moving to California
- As an adult you are 100 percentage responsible for your choices
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small portion of the proceeds. The proceeds are applied to the cost of creating, editing and maintaining the podcast.