Cat Rose helps creative introverts show their work and get the exposure they deserve. She does this through the League of Creative Introverts online community, as well as one-to-one coaching and her podcast, the Creative Introvert.
Her current aim is to help all her clients do what they love and realise their dreams, whilst honouring their personality type and preferences.
Cat also writes for Highly Sensitive Refuge.
In this episode:
- How Cat defines being a creative and an introvert
- Cat shares her journey into becoming a freelancer and when she discovered she was an introvert
- Difference between shyness and introversion
- How she redefined networking online and offline
- Self-discovery is coming back to Self (Nicole says your soul)
- Why community is important to HSPs and introverts
- Cat shares her experience of doing improv and “slaying a dragon”
- What it means to play small
- Create a practice of “Training your confidence your muscle”
- Busting myths around being an introvert and/or a creative
- Collaboration with others and supporting one anothers strengths
- How risk taking can show you more about what works for you
- Giving yourself permission
- Can introverts change into extroverts
- Nicole’s MBTI training and why you people may perceive you as extrovert
- Remembering to having downtime to rejuveniate as an HSP and introvert
- Staying in your own lane vs comparison
- What helps Cat move through blocks
- Doing visualization-what are you like when you are at your best
- Who inspires Cat right now
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small portion of the proceeds. The proceeds are applied to the cost of creating, editing and maintaining the podcast.