Carla White is the first woman to launch an iPhone app (top of the charts for 10+ years), a success coach, and a happiness cattle prod who’s helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her apps, public speaking, newsletters, seminars and books.
Her #1 bestseller app, Gratitude, has been downloaded by thousands, featured on Oprah, NBC, NYTimes and countless other publications, and continues to grow in popularity around the globe.
She shares everything she knows about producing successful apps in her best seller “Idea to iPhone” (2013).
Due to popular demand, she launched the podcast, Radical Shift, aligning neuroscience with ancient wisdom in a way that has never been done before!
In this episode:
- 1:40 – Why a gratitude app?!
- 6:30 – Google search: depression
- 8:55 – Coming back from major loss: what’s the common denominator?!
- 10:00 – I want to shout this from the rooftops!!!
- 12:30 – Changing the world an app entry at a time
- 13:15 – Mental Health and propaganda… In America.
- 16:15 – Scarcity is programming, not innate.
- 19:10 – What are the brightest moments of joy?
- 21:55 – A memoir of your life’s best moments
- 26:25 – How can Quantum Physics apply to mental health?
- 31:00 – Failure is fantastic, despite what you’ve been told.
- 34:38 – Check out Carla’s free offering for us!
- Previous episode (28) on gratitude, joy, and love practice
Are you an introverted, sensitive and high achieving women entrepreneur who loves what you do, but feel overwhelmed, stressed out and disconnected from your partner or loved ones? It is time to stop burn out in it tracks and create a more balanced and joyfilled life.
Sign up for my FREE online workshop: 5 Shifts to End Overwhelm & Live Balanced & Connected as a Highly Sensitive and High Achieving Woman