Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach.
She has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching introverted women business owners in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, demote their inner critic, and connect to their inner wisdom, so they can do what they love with sacrificing their personal life.
Here is part three of the series on Perfectionism, being a Highly Sensitive Person and examples of how this fear-based thinking can have an impact on your business, parenting, marriage, health and more.
In this episode:
- Part one of perfectionism series ep 72
- Where perfectionist thinking and behaving stems from part 2 ep73
- Perfectionist Assessment Link
- Tops areas where perfectionism shows up
- Shifting how you view criticism
- Link to purchase self care summit
- Areas of life perfectionism can show up
- Physical exercise
- Finances/Money and women (Ep 34, 35, 36 and Ep 60)
- Anxiety is about the fear of the future, the unknown
- Social life as an introvert and HSP vs busyness
- Business and Career
- Health and Self-Care (Ep 62 and ep 24)
- Relationships-Intimacy, dating, friendships (ep 3, 30, and 46)
- Codepency, looking outside yourself for enoughness vs taking responsibility for yourself
- Spirituality and mindfulness
- Parenting and doing it differently if you grew up in abusive home
- Are you overfunctioning
- Getting curious about your reaction vs responding
- Coming back to the present moment
- Ways to begin to shift thinking
- What to do when receiving feedback from others
- Using assertive communication in your relationships
- Is your inner 5 year old running the show
- Investing in yourself click here to apply for clarity call
- What is one thing I am grateful for (ep 70)
Assessment: Click the button and find out if you have some perfectionist thinking and behaviors going on. Just remember if you learned it you can unlearn it!