Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to introverted and highly sensitive women.
She has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching female business owners in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, demote their inner critic, and connect to their inner wisdom, so they can do what they love with sacrificing their personal life.
In this episode I share the top five most listened to and downloaded episode of Soulfilled Sisterhood. Even if you have listened to them before I would encourage you to listen to them again because it is the holiday season. Establishing or setting new boundaries may be just what you need during this time of year or create self-care routines for yourself. If you have an HSP child then creating a plan to help them self-regulate during the holidays can be helpful for them and you.
One self-care practice is meditation. I encourage you to begin a mindfulness practice or re-establish it.
The only person who make the changes in your life is YOU. You are 100% responsible for your thoughts, beliefs and behaviors. What you learned you can unlearn, especially if it is not serving you to your highest good.
In this episode:
- Top five downloaded episodes of Soulfilled Sisterhood since 2018 and many of these episodes can support you during the holidays
- Number 1 most downloaded episode-Are you a highly sensitive person?
- Importance of Boundaries for introverts and ending the people-pleasing behaviors
- Is anxiety driving your life?
- Parenting a highly sensitive child
- Brain training for highly sensitive people
- If being a people pleaser resonated with you then check out my series on perfectionism
Assessment: Click the button and find out if you have some perfectionist thinking and behaviors going on. Just remember if you learned it you can unlearn it! This assessment goes along with episodes 71-73. It is not a psychological assessment or quiz.