Nicole Burgess has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching introverted women entrepreneurs, visionaries and change makers in ending the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle, demote their inner critic, and reconnect to their intuition, so they can do what they love with sacrificing their personal life.
She is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to HSPs and introverts.
In this episode-Childhood Emotional Neglect:
- Childhood emotional neglect term coined by Dr. Jonice Webb
- Difference between CEN and emotional abuse
- Limiting beliefs (ep17) and Midlife Unraveling (ep 23)
- What is a highly sensitive person Ep 9
- Impacts of naracissist parent(s)
- Types of parenting that can negatively impact your view of self
- Why many HSPs identify with anxiety
- Ray Lincoln talks about learning to understand your child in “I”m a Keeper”-knowing your temperament (Stacey Horn ep 6)
- Living beyond Your Labels (ep 85)
- What it can look like when not tuned into (ep 72 Perfectionism and HSPs)
- Raising your Emotional Quotient (ep 45)
- Why Tamara and I are doing the Stepping into Soul:shredding labels and limitations -We love supporting women in the goals they are going after in their business and life and releasing what no longer serves them
- Facing fears and moving forward as an adult
- What Dr. James Hollis states parents as they age
- Shifting responsibility
- Learn emotions and cultivating self-compassion
- Be the change you want in your life
- Increasing your volume (ep 78- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy)
- Step into vulnerability
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Amazon which means I receive a small portion of the revenue which helps me continue to produce this podcast.
Running On Empty: Childhood Emotional Neglect by Jonice Webb PhD
I May Frustrate your You, But I’m a Keeper by Ray Lincoln
Finding Meaning in the Second Half of Life by James Hollis PhD
Registration NOW OPEN for Stepping Into Soul: Shredding Labels and Limitations with Tamara Powell & Nicole Burgess.
If you are a change maker, visionary, ambitious, and heart-centered female entrepreneur and being held back by perfectionism, putting yourself out into the world on a consistent basis (vs there one month and disappear again), afraid of criticism yet stuck in overwhelm, then I invite you to join our 3 month Mastermind.
It begins April 5th and ends July 3rd. You create the goals you want to work on for 12 weeks and we have curriculum to take you even deeper during those weeks.
PLUS there will be LIVE coaching sessions every Friday for 60 minutes with email support in between.