Nicole Burgess has been a psychotherapist for over 15 years and is now coaching introverted purpose driven women in breaking free from perfectionism, demote their inner critic, and reconnect to their intuition, so they have deeper relationship connections and abundance in life.
She is a licensed psychotherapist and Empowerment Coach to HSPs and introverts. Services include business coaching and life coaching.
Help me celebrate my upcoming 100th podcast episode! Is there a favorite topic that has been discussed before yet you are wanting more about that topic, a topic that hasn’t been addressed and you want to hear or what? Click this survey to let me know!
In this episode-Coping:
- Celebrating getting closer to episode 100! (Click Here to complete the 2 question survey)
- 10 Signs You Might Be a Perfectionist
- Many jokes on social media about introverts made for social distancing
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator for introversion and extroversion
- Nicole is a certified practionner and it is her favorite tool
- Dr. Elaine Aron’s charateristic of HSPs
- One of the biggest struggles for introverts during home containment
- Stay tuned for next week’s conversation about coping with grief and loss during this time
- Second struggle for introverts
- Importance of speaking up for yourself- boundaries (episode 12 with Sharon Martin or Nicole’s episode 41)
- Have a quiet time for whole family no matter the age of children
- Other coping skills-getting creative with space in where you live
- Feel the feelings
- How perfectionism can impact you stating what you need
- What is perfectionism
- We are not guaranteed tomorrow
- Being grateful each day
- Why are you together?
- Doing your inner work and self-care skills
- What do you appreciate about one another?
- Bonus episode on Pareting during Coronavirus
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Amazon which means I receive a small portion of the revenue which helps me continue to produce this podcast.