Here is our fourth installment Tamara and I promised you. We stated in episode 81 over the next 8 months we are coming together to discuss some of the personal blocks that we and/or our clients struggle with being a female entrepreneur.
If you do not know Tamara is a returning guest. She was on episode 3. Tamara Powell, LMHC is a licensed therapist, university psychology instructor, and empowerment coach who believes life should be lived as a journey that is “anything but ordinary.”
Her work is specialized to help individuals break free from toxic cycles of distress, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction with life that are created when trying to live according to someone else’s rules.
Only by living what she calls radical autonomy, can one obtain soul nourishing relationships and a sense of true life purpose and inner peace. (Oh and we will be talking about this in our Mastermind group. You need to join in order to find out how you can create this in your life!)
In episode 85 we discussed living beyond your labels
Then in episode 89 we talked about the magic in liminal space…the seasons of change. How to embrace the unknown and what is on the other side of it.
In this episode-Fear:
- Tamara shares how her teens are doing-one taking FREE Fender guitar lessons
- Bonus episode on supporting parents during Coronavirus
- Facing weather challenges and staying connected
- Processing your emotions vs ignoring them
- Coping as an introvert with everyone home (episode 91)
- Tamara shares tips in how she has navigated uncertainty over the years in her personal and business life
- Her top fears that attempt to hold her back and what she does so they don’t
- Nicole shares how her past perfectionism or fear gremlins held her back and what she does to stay grounded
- Gifting yourself delegating tasks to others
- Check your money mindset
- Nicole shares her struggle with outsourcing
- Exploring what increases your energy and what depletes you then delegate
- Do you over or under function in your business and relationships
- Tamara shares her struggle with not giving herself permission to do tasks she loves
- Power of self-care and how it impacts ALL areas of your life
- Ennegram 3, 7, and 8’s enjoy focusing on business
- Exploring what are the fears-money, wanting it to be “perfect”, being seen
- These three things to help you navigate through the fears
- How fear impacts our bodies and practical practices to improve immune system
- Putting the phone down
- Illusion of control and certainity
- Physical distancing vs social distancing
- Tamara’s self-care to improve dopamine
- Letting go of what no longer serves
- What is your soul calling you to?
- What if it could be easy? (Whether personal or business)
- Tamara gives a personal example
- Trusting your intuition
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Amazon and receive a small portion of the sales, which helps me with continuing this podcast.
For your FREE email on “10 Signs You Might Be a Perfectionist” click the button and sign up.