Kerri Hummingbird, Soul Guide, inspires people to lead their lives wide awake with authenticity, passion, and purpose that positively impacts others. She catalyzes mind-shifts that transform life challenges into gifts of wisdom with her Reinvent Yourself programs for individual and group mentoring.
She is the international best-selling author of “The Second Wave: Transcending the Human Drama” and the award-winning best-selling book “Awakening To Me: One Woman’s Journey To Self Love” which describes the early years of her spiritual awakening.
She has served as a social activist, leader, and philanthropist for over three decades. She is the Founder of the Skills Not Pills Movement and Host of Soul Nectar Show.
In this episode-Reinventing:
- Kerri shares her personal journey from growing up with past abuse, how it manifested as a teenager, to her first marriage, and having children.
- Her doing psychotherapy for years, yet it didn’t “stop me from being unhappy”
- How her mental health diagnosis impacted her self-worth
- When a dream helped her shift and evolve
- It is not your job to change other people’s perspectives
- Going through Dark Night of Soul in order to change
- Choosing a psychotherapist that enables you to stay the same vs progression
- How her healing disrupted her family
- Why she started Skills not Pills movement
- Learning skills as an empath
- Making her own decisions, own choices, and taking full responsibility for your life
- When is it enough pain to make a change
- Forgiveness vs forgetting
- How her guides helped shift perspective on her family
- Becoming aware of what you are telling yourself about others and feel more compassion
- Time of reconciliation, unity and returning to whole
- Ending the blame game
- Is it time for reinventing yourself or continue to expand on what you doing presently
- The image that came through her vision board and how that supported her transformation
- Inviting the spirit of death and the messages that revealed itself to her
- From self-hatred to self-love
- Returning to her trauma and moving through it
- We continue to evolve and heal our ancestral patterns
- Stepping into New Earth
- Who has inspired Kerri
Help me come up with the topic for the 100th Episode of Soulfilled Sisterhood. It is only a two-question survey, so it will take you less than 2 minutes to fill out. Thank you for your on-going support of the podcast!!