Nicole Burgess is a LMFT and Introvert Empowerment Coach.
She has over 15 years in the psychological arena and blends mindfulness, spirituality, and other techniques into coaching. She also brings with her skills as an entrepreneur and past work as an accountant and business analyst.
Listen in on ways to challenge the good girl’s mindset or image and how to reawaken the woman within you. Breaking free from placing your self-worth, acceptance, desires in the hands of others and bring your inner wisdom and power back to your higher Self.
In this episode-Good Girls:
- Looking outside yourself for answers or acceptance
- What it means to be a good girl or who are the good girls
- Challenging your thoughts and previous beliefs from parents, caregivers, culture, and world
- Are living your values or living out of alignment
- Are your living joyfully or feeling overwhelmed or resentful or anxious or sad
- How fearful thoughts increase anxiety, resentment, discontentment, and blocks joy
- Episode 1 and self-reflection
- Ask yourself how putting everyone first or denying yourself your needs serves you
- How would your life be different if you asserted yourself and set boundaries?
- If you resonate more as being a perfectionist, then check out my perfectionism series (ep 72, 73, and 74)