Do you have fears around gaining visiblity as an introverted woman whether as an entrepreneur or in the corporate world? Well this episode request comes from one of my listeners. I explored many fear thoughts, worries, and anxiety that can come up as a woman and how you can overcome the distorted thougths.
In this episode:
- Does it matter if you are an introvert or extravert, HSP or non-HSP?
- Fears are your ego- ego attempting to control things vs trusting
- Fears around visibility:
- of being humiliated,
- of failing or success,
- being seen as an imposter,
- of not being perfect
- Nicole shares past fears she struggled with
- What others think of you is none of your business, unless they tell you.
- Not take it personal or respond to it if you feeled called to.
- Let go of outcomes
- Progress over perfection
- Done is better than perfect
- Listen to episode 17 about limiting beliefs
- Anchor your focus on where you are headed
- Remember you can be quiet yet fierce/gentle and coureageous
- You are more than your thoughts
- Contemplation (episode one)
- Your shadows and bringing them to light (especially around what you are making it to mean around visibility)
- Personal-development-not just for your personal life, it impacts your business too
- Embracing failure as opportunity in learning
- Embracing the unknown and trusting
- Overthinking-analysis paralysis
- Action step for today: Sign up for FREE Pocketful of Mindfulness Meditataions
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life, and the procedure, the process is its own reward.
Nicole Burgess LMFT and Leadership and Empowerment Coach to high achieving and introverted women. She brings over 15 years of experience from the psychology arena, an entrepreneur and past skills from corporate into coaching professional women in midlife who love what they do without sacrificing their personal life.