- Introvert Empowerment Coach to Women
- Certified Life Coach
- Over 15 years as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (now called Sophia University) in Palo Alto, CA
- Founder of Self-Care Summit: Improve Your Bottom Line and Your Personal Life
- Podcast Host of Soulfilled Sisterhood
- Previous Podcast Host ofLaunching Your Daughter, episodes for parents and caregivers of tween/teen girls
- Certificate in Creative and Expressive Arts,
- Certified EAGALA level II Equine-assisted Psychotherapy
- Former accountant with a B.S. in Accounting from Indiana University
- Proud introvert, high achiever and HSP who is living her life’s calling!
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator INFJ
- The Intrigue on Sally Hogshead’s Fascination Advantage
Introverted. Yes, that’s me.
Sometimes quiet and often in the background.
A bit invisible according to my past performance reviews, despite the fact that I was always working so hard, diving into new challenges, quietly finding the answers on my own. (And sometimes providing solutions after meetings were done because I had time to process.)
I knew I was different from a young age and discovered that I was an introvert when I was about 23. That changed a lot for me. I was getting my undergraduate degree in accounting, under the illusion this was a good field for me. But the longer I worked in the field, the more drained of energy I became.
I then took another detour and became a Business Analyst where I could teach (another love of mine behind learning) on systems and change management across the United States and parts of Europe.
This too was an attempt to fit into an extroverted role that left me exhausted.
All my life, I’d fallen into the good-girl trap of doing what I “should” instead of what I “wanted”. I felt so out of a balance like I was living someone else’s life.
I desperately wanted to do something where I could serve others directly and dive deep into the human psyche.
So, I said goodbye to the corporate world, took a leap of faith, and got my Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology.
That’s when my life’s path became more congruent and aligned with my calling.
My Driving Force
My conviction is helping women unfold more into their true selves; to help them step into their own inner strength and share their unique gifts with the world (despite the fear of change or to be seen).
I think too often the world puts women down instead of building them up. Feeling undermined and undervalued is a legacy that makes it difficult for a woman—any woman, but especially an introvert—to feel confident in her own sense of self-worth.
As a licensed psychotherapist, it has been my privilege to help hundreds of women, children, parents and teen girls overcome anxiety, be more connected in their relationships, increase self-awareness, and regain trust in their own inner wisdom.
I have helped women ask for raises, get promotions, start their own businesses, break free from limiting beliefs, and be better parents and partners.
Now, I help introverted, high achieving, and/or highly sensitive women—women just like you—be exactly who you are meant to be.
Most of my clients are amazingly talented and creative women with a yearning to do something more. You may be a little quieter than your extroverted peers, but certainly someone with impact!
My dream is to create a sisterhood, one sister at a time, with women around the world supporting each other in achieving their heartfelt desires and creating more inclusion, so that together we take the lead in our own lives.
To support the next generation of leaders to learn from our detours and know it is okay to follow their inner guidance, so everyone can know and see all the beautiful things we have to offer.
Do you have a question for Nicole?
Please fill out the form below to submit your enquiry.