Leisa Peterson is passionate about helping people to heal on all levels and expand into their greatest potential. She is honored to witness 1,000’s of financial healings with people from all walks of life. Leisa’s soul-based desire is to elevate the consciousness of the planet by helping people heal their relationship with money by integrating Chakras.
Leisa recently completed her new book, The Mindful Millionaire which will come out in 2020. The Mindful Millionaire shows you how to use mindfulness practices to identify, then break free of limiting money behaviors. So you live with less stress, greater empowerment when it comes to money, and more financial abundance.
Before founding WealthClinic, Leisa spent 22 years in executive roles for some of the largest financial institutions in the United States and, at the same time, teaching people how to meditate and break free of old paradigms. Leisa lives in Sedona, AZ with her family.
In this episode:
- Lisa shares her personal journey and being an empath
- Giving yourself permission to bring all of yourself
- Owning your failures to grow
- Being millionaire by mid 30’s
- Courage of entrepreneurs
- The question Leisa used to ask her podcast guests
- Breaking old mindset of perfection from corporate to entrepreneurship
- What are chakras
- When chakras not in balance and Leisa’s quiz to help you discover where you are with your relationship with money
- How Leisa came to intuitively create this quiz with over 35,000 people
- Receiving validation from others which helped her continue on this path of spirituality and finances
- Changing old patterns and zooming out
- Scarcity to Abundance mindset
- Leisa helps people have profound breakthroughs of old stories “inner work” and putting it into practice
- Leisa walks us through the seven Chakras (root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow (inner eye), and crown) and your relationship with finances
- Abundance is more than finances
- Learning to embrace where you are and appreciate where you have come from
- The power of gratitude
- Listening to the yearning inside of yourself
- Your inner world mirrors your outer world
Nicole Burgess is a Licensed Psychotherapist and Leadership Coach to sensitive and high achieving professional women in midlife. Over the last fifteen years she has coached, guided and collaborated with over a 1,000 women. She helps them demote their inner critic, embrace their fears through action, and grow professionally without sacrificing their personal life. As a result, they are more productive at work, have more meaningful relationships, and no longer sacrifice their well-being for others.
Nicole is an INFJ, HSP and recovering perfectionist herself and began her career as an Accountant then Business Analyst. She offers both individual and group coaching.
Get your free meditations and receive updates about the October “The Self-Care Summit: Improve your Bottom Line AND your Personal Life”