Empowerment Mentoring for Introverted and Sensitive Women
My Specialty: Empowerment for Introverted & Sensitive Women (NF’s or HSPs)
Here’s a secret. There’s nothing wrong with being introverted. In fact, it’s a powerful motivator! You have such strengths of resilience and empathy; of creativity and great focus. It’s what you do with these strengths that makes a huge difference in your life.
That’s why I primarily help introverted women who relate to at least one of these challenges:
- Feeling hesitant or anxious about new situations and new people—you want to make a leap, yet you’re scared.
- Knowing that you’re on the burnout track AND feeling so afraid to take action—you know you need to strike a better balance, but you’re just not doing it.
- Making great progress in your career, yet you’re still not convinced—inside you’re quaking in your boots and you feel like an imposter.
- Finding it hard flourish—you know you have more in your march, but you’re not sure where your real strengths lie.
- Feeling disorientated by the roles you’ve ended up in—you’ve spent a lifetime being a “good girl” and letting others lure you down the path they think you should take. How did this happen? You don’t know who you are anymore.
- Losing your connection with your intuition or your inner guidance—and want to return to your spiritual path to come into alignment with your values, your beliefs and your love of truth.
- Knowing that you don’t want to be the center of attention—and you DO want to be heard.
If any of these scenarios seem familiar, chances are I can help you.
Why Invest in Your Own Transformation?
You’re bright and articulate and resilient, and I know want to figure this out for yourself. Introverts are incredibly self-sufficient. It takes a lot for us to open up and talk about our inner desires.
But if you’re here and still reading, you’re probably frustrated that you’re not getting much further on your own.
As an empowerment mentor/coach, I believe your introversion is a strength and you can use it to achieve your goals. Like you, I am convinced that every woman is an expert in herself. We all have a secure inner compass that guides us through life and important decisions, and we’re happiest when we’re following our own true path.
Sometimes though, the compass needle jams or the glass becomes so dull that we cannot see clearly. We no longer know where we are on the map. The goal of mentoring is not to tell you where to go or to bring you ready-made solutions. It’s to help you get to know yourself, accept yourself, and develop real confidence in your own special qualities. That’s how we change your gaze and begin to implement actions that work with, not against, your introvert side. It’s how we realign your path with the compass needle.
How My Empowerment Mentoring Works
Every mentor or coach has her own philosophy and her own way of doing things. I believe this is a collaborative experience and you are driving the change. We begin our work together in exploring your core values—what drives your decisions in relationships, work, finances, and life. We explore the top three or four areas of your life that are not congruent or in alignment with your values. In our work together, I weave in mindset challenges through mindfulness and spiritual practices—which I believe are a key tool for happiness—along with practical action steps to help you become the woman you envision.
I’m not about a quick-fix or pushing your straight out of your comfort zone. These are options of course, but they can bring so much fear they paralyze. It’s okay to be still and just reflect. I believe in letting you run at your own pace—one foot in front of another to discover what your inner wisdom is telling you, then moving towards your goals with purpose.
Mentoring isn’t therapy. It looks forward not backwards, is action-oriented, and it focuses on solutions. I’m here to show you the truth about your strengths and weaknesses from an unbiased perspective and support you in (re)discovering who you REALLY are. That’s the foundation. Discovering how your life should look based on your internal values—as opposed to the external “shoulds”—allows you to visualize success on your own terms.
Then, we strategize a plan for getting you there. You’ll finish empowered to continue the work we’ve done and so grateful for the immeasurable benefits that will show up in your life.
Next Step: A Simple Phone Call
If you’ve been curious about jumping into this mentoring thing—no more putting it off! No more hiding. No more thinking you’re not good enough.
All you have to do is schedule a free 45-minute consult to find out whether we’re a good fit for each other. There’s no pressure to do more. We’ll chat things through and figure out a good next step for you. I can’t wait to get started!
Need more on how mentoring can help YOU find your balance again?
Look at all these kinds of outcomes my clients have enjoyed:
- Boost your personal power as an introvert so life costs less energy and others appreciate your unique contribution—introversion is your strength, embrace it!
- Making your point confidently so you can increase your influence in a calm and effortless way—you have such valuable things to say!
- Daring to speak up for what you stand for instead of worrying what others think—you are courageous and brave!
- Feeling deeply understood, supported, and energized—and using that clarity to move forward!
- Building rich and meaningful relationships where you get as much as you give—you deserve to surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you!
- Breaking free of the fear that you just “don’t have what it takes” to follow your heart’s desire— you’re too talented to play small!
- Rising above fears, shyness, and self-judgment and actually taking steps to reach your goal— you have what it takes to be successful!
In short, you’ll stop feeling disconnected from your life just because you’re compliant and unassuming, and you’ll start re-stoking your own inner fire. Together, we’ll make the things you want to achieve a daily habit so you can bring your valuable gifts to the world.